Friday, April 6, 2012

The Heart Attack Diet Book Coming Soon!

I am very excited for this upcoming week. Although I will miss my wife and Kids as they enjoy spring break in St. George, Utah, I will be putting some of the finishing touches on a rough draft for my break through book, The Heart Attack Diet! I get one whole week to myself to focus on the 80/20 rule, eating healthy a lot and working out a little.
If anyone has any questions on the method of my madness, let me know. I am very excited to help out where I can.
Be strong today! Fridays are the day that doughnuts flow like the mighty Missouri. Or use the the 80/20 rule and take a bit eat 20% but throw the rest away.
Love you guys! I don't have any followers, but love you anyways!

2 comments:

  1. Hook a brotha up! I have a fear that my ticker probably is struggling due to all the crappy food I always eat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will keep you in mind when it's complete. Get out and be active for at least 30-60min daily.
      No more Whataburgers okay?

      Delete