Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Off the meds.

So I am going off my medications completely. I am so sick of them. Why am I doing this? Because, medications are for people that don't live a healthy lifestyle. I do. I feel like Drago on Rocky IV when he tells the audience, "if he dies, he dies." But guess what? I am not going to die because I am eating healthy. Instead, I am going to rise above this mess I created. My doctor told me to stay on them. I asked him how long> He said,"oh, this is permanent." Bull crap I say! He may have saved my life as a technician, but I am going to preserve my life as someone that cares a lot more about myself than he cares about me. He probably thinks I am like everyone else that he has to operate on, but I am not.
So..am I Crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment